South of CR466A
- Weight to person ratio is less than two bicycles.
- Easy to step through bar on top for both riders. Lower top bar is easier to get leg over
- Kick stand provides an easy way to park the bike
- Seven gears
- Perfect for central Florida where one of the low gears will likely get you up any hill and the high gears help the team move quickly.
- One derailleur simplifies the complicated shifting of a front and rear derailleur.
- Brakes front and rear
- Brakes are adjustable to counter the effects of wear
- Applying rear brakes can stop the bike without forward tilt.
- Chain guard
- In colder weather keep longer pants from tangling in the crank gear.
- Shimano RevoShift Derailleur
- Shimano has been around since before 1970 when I first cycled a 10 speed. They produce the most durable and trouble-free derailleurs
- The RevoShift Derailleur enables you to keep your hands firmly on the handlebars while shifting using your thumb and index finger
- Schwinn has been around since before 1970. They produce the most durable and trouble-free bikes on this planet. I’ll check the other planets tomorrow!
- Wide Tires – more stability
- Finished fork ends and precise welding – The welding is almost art. It is precise and strong
- Schwinn Twin Classic Tandem Adult Beach Cruiser Bike, Double Seater,
- Low Step Frame, 7-Speed, Medium or Large Frame Options
- Bike Type Tandem Bike
- Age Range (Description) Adult
- Brand Schwinn
- Wheel Size 26 Inches
- Suspension Type Rigid
- Number of Speeds 7
- Size Medium Frame
- Color Blue
- Frame Material Steel
- Brake Style
- Steel low-step tandem frame with lugged fork offer comfort and style. Recommended rider heights: Captain 68-74 inches tall; stoker 63 to 67 inches tall
- 7-speed twist shifters provide smooth shifting
- Alloy caliper brakes deliver excellent stopping power
- Typhoon dual density grips and classic saddles are comfortable and stylish
- 650 x 45c urban tires are rugged and fast rolling.
- Schwinn alloy cranks, pedals, and wheels are lightweight and durable
Please call, text, or email me if you are interested. Bob Albert, 772-236-8098, firstname.lastname@example.org