Room 4 Rent – Historical Section of The Villages
North of CR466
Looking for a single person to share my renovated 1,400 sq ft home in The Villages, Florida (town of Lady Lake) who is a non-smoker with no pets. I can provide a Guest ID so you can participate in all activities at the over 83 recreational centers. Also, you’ll have shared use of my golf cart.
I’m offering a Bedroom and a full private Bath, WIFI, and use of the common areas and my gtolf card to rent for any 3-month consecutive period during January, February, March, April, May for $1,000/month, paid in advance (or $3,000 total).
Bedroom has a queen bed, closets, dresser, night stand. Private bath has a tub/shower. All towels, linens, soaps and detergents provided. All you need to bring are your personal things.
The common area includes:
• Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops
• LR with large flat screen, Netflix, Roku, DVD player, and fireplace/heater
• Dining Room
• Florida room
• Lanai and laundry room
• Parking in double driveway
• AC/heat and ceiling fans throughout
Just 5 minutes away are:
• 3 golf courses, 3 swimming pools (one with hot tub), archery, softball, bowling, and the famous Spanish Springs Town Square with nightly outdoor, free entertainment and dancing, shops and restaurants
• Orange Blossom Country Club/restaurant open to the public
• Hwy 441 along which are many more shops, restaurants too numerous to mention
• A library where you can borrow DVD’s or books
A weekly “Recreation News” lists clubs and activities for every day at every rec center! The Villages has 36 executive golf courses, and 12 championship courses, 3 Town Squares (including Spanish Springs), 3 movie theaters, entertainment venues where musical artists come perform, and much, much more!
Other Florida attractions you may want to see that are only 1-2 hours away:
• Kennedy Space Center
• Daytona or New Smyrna Beach
• St. Augustine
No smoking or pets.
Call or write Janet – 352.751.0774 (home) – firstname.lastname@example.org