2008 Harley-Davidson – FLSTN Softail Deluxe
South of CR466A
Stunningly beautiful impeccable 2008 Harley Davidson FLSTN Softail Deluxe Breast Cancer Awareness Tribute Bike (dedicated to all affected by breast cancer) with only 24,941 miles. This bike is a crowd please wherever I go. Has won over 50 trophy’s and special recognition at a Sturgis Rally. It is a show bike, but all work was done with the idea of riding it. This bike was completely taken apart for the customization that took place through most of 2011 and a good portion of 2012 to complete. Really too much to list and must be seem to totally appreciate – bike is immaculate. Was shown in two magazines: American iron Magazine (October 2012) and Urban Bagger Magazine (May 2014). Bike was ridden in rallies to raise funds for breast cancer research. Never in an accident or wrecked in any way. Recently serviced.
The following are only some of the work that’s been done:
• Fenders, bags, gas tank and helmet were shipped Cutting Edge Illusions (Eugene, OR) – (http://cuttingedgeillusions.com/custom/) – matching custom helmet goes with bike.
• Pipes: Samson True Dual 4” X 30” High Performance Baffled (https://samsonusa.com).
• Heads: Diamond cut heads (http://www.diamond-heads.com/)
• Seats: Bitchin Seats Black Stingray 2-up w/ C&C White Pearl Alligator Solo (https://www.bitchinseatstore.net).
• Floorboards, brake Pedal & Saddlebag Latches – (Sinister Performance Gnarly)
• Wheels: Custom Ride Wright Twista Fat Daddy – (https://ridewrightwheels.com/products/fat-50-spoke-wheels).
• Bags: Tsukayu Bags are custom lined – (https://www.tsukayu.com/).
• Grips, Shifter Peg & Passenger Pegs – SMT Machining Bling Magnum (https://www.wildbikers.com).
• Accent Lights: Next Generation of colored LED accent lights – complete engine area.
• Detachable Windshield
• Chroming: considerable amount of chrome added.
• Screamin Eagle Super Tuner
• Arlen Ness Mirrors
• Alarm System
• Hardwired Garmin GPS System
• Over 5,000 Swarovski Crystals were added to this bike.
Asking $24,500 (over $45,000 has been invested in this bike). Bike is a must see to appreciate. Can provide additional pics and video if interested. Shipping, if needed, is the buyer’s responsibility. However, I will help in the transition to ensure all goes well on my end with the shipper.