2 Bed:2 Bath in Mira Mesa
$1,800.00

North of CR466

Previous Image
Next Image

info heading

info content



Our house is a 2/2 Ranch in Mira Mesa (just off Rio Grande between Family and Chula Vista pools). Master Queensize bedroom with ensuite shower room, 2 twins in guest room (with access to main bathroom). Large funky Florida room (with A/C & heat) which leads onto large lanai with stainless steel gas grill.

 

Nov 2020 –  $1800     

Dec 2020 –  $1800

April 2021 – $1800     

….+ US$95 cleaning fee.

 

Included in the rental are:-

DVR HD TV

Hi-Speed I’net

And usual trash, elect, yard etc.

Also include is our new Yamaha Quiet Tech golf cart. You may use this on the understanding that if is any damage, repair costs will be taken from your deposit.

A security deposit of US$750 is required at booking which will be returned after inspection of our house after your departure.

25% of booking required within 7 days of booking, which on cancellation, is non-returnable within 3 months of arrival date unless house is re-rented. Remaining 75% is due 2 months before rental.

Non-smokers. No pets due to allergies.

Full terms and conditions can be seen on the contract if you decide to proceed.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any more questions.

Email = easdalel@aol.com

 

maxparrot

North of CR466